Hey! Real quick. Before you commit to working with me, please know that my yogi marketing services are ideal for people who:
- Understand marketing is a long-term strategy. Results don’t happen overnight. It takes time (and consistency) to create an engaged following of people. I promise we’ll get there, but it’s going to take effort on both our parts to reach your unique goals.
- Are ready and willing to invest in marketing. This might seem super obvi, but I want you to double and triple check to make sure you can afford my services. If you’re not even taking a paycheck, then this might not be the right fit for you (at this time). Please head over here (link to sign up page) to download my free eBook, “Downward Dollar: A Yogi’s Guide to Making More Money” to get started on creating an abundant mindset to attract more money and resources into your business and life.
- Want to give up some control. You’re busy and you can’t do it all. No one’s good at everything and that’s why you’re better off focusing on your strengths and delegating the tasks that drain your energy. That’s where I come in. My clients trust me to take the time to get to know their business and create a strategy plan that makes sense. They give me login info and passwords because they trust I will post content that is relevant and valuable to their beloved customers. If we’re going to work together, you have to trust that I’m doing everything in my power to strengthen your brand, not weaken it. I’m not looking for a micro manager. Neither one of us has time for that.
- Value other people’s time and energy. I love having open, spontaneous communications with my customers. But I need you to understand that I don’t work 24/7. No, I don’t work the usual 9-5 either, but just like you, I need time off. When we decide we’re a good fit, we’ll establish clear communication boundaries so neither one of us feels like our personal space is being invaded. I work the amount of hours it take to hit your goals.
- Live & love yoga. Yoga is about more than putting your leg behind your head. It’s about non-stealing, non-violence, living your truth and being the best person you can be. I value treating others with kindness and respect. Hey, we all screw up here and there. But I want to work with people who are generally positive, service oriented and good vibes. I expect my clients to feel the same way. Can I get a “Namaste”?
Last but not least? Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with my refund policy:
Upon signing a contract and/or purchasing one of my digital products, you will not be eligible for a refund. I don’t issue refunds because I expect that you took the time to make sure the investment felt like a “Hells Yeah!” before typing in your credit card info and signing on the dotted line. My first and number one job is to make sure you never feel the need to ask for a refund. Cool? Cool.